3.11.2011

Wedding Dresses + Accessories



The owners of Urban Outfitters and Free People have opened up a new wedding store! I am so excited about this store, I wanted to share it with you guys. The store is called BHLDN. They have some really gorgeous wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and shoes! I wanted to share a few of my favorite pieces from the collection. Be sure to check out their website at www.bhldn.com. Also, did you know J Crew makes wedding dresses? They also have some really gorgeous ones, and quite a few of them are pretty affordable!



I know it can be tough to find a dress with sleeves, or to find a coverup for your dress. Here are some really beautiful coverups. Most people keep it simple with these, but I love the idea of drawing attention to the coverup with color and detail. Also, I've heard some suggestions regarding LDS garments in the past that I'd like to share. Often times, girls will find themselves constantly adjusting the tops of their dresses to be sure their g's aren't showing. But some of my brides have told me that they purchased theirs a size too big, making it much easier to hide them. GIrls also use tape to keep them in place. With some pinning and adjusting, I think some of the tops below could work for a temple wedding.



I love headpieces. They are soo flattering on almost every girl, and they really add interest to a photograph. Even if you don't wear a headpiece on your wedding day, I would recommend wearing one for at least some of the pictures.

Shoes from BHLDN.. ahhhh


Here are some dresses from J Crew




3 comments:

  1. I love their stuff! I NEED to try one of their dresses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I saw your post about them on your blog! I love them too, but I already got my dress!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover